Sunday, October 9, 2011

My PLN

After watching a video we had a few weeks ago I fell in love with Symbaloo! I had never heard of it and now I have everything on there. I have work sites, school sites, and ones that I need for my personal life. I love how I can have everything on one page. What I use or consider to be my PLN is facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Skype, Hotmail, Gmail, YouTube and even texting
I use them all in so many ways. I use facebook to talk to my friends but mostly to stay in touch with my family even my grandparents in their 80s have facebook. Facebook is what I use the most it is sad to say that facebook comes up in just about any conversation I have. I will actually say to some of my friends and family when we go to talk "Let's see if we can have a full conversation without saying the word facebook" usually we can't. I use Twitter to follow my stuff with EDM310 some Hollywood stars, and some others but I mostly use Twitter for school stuff. I use Blogger strictly for school, I use our C4C blogs to help with my own. Seeing others really helps me work on mine. I use Skype to talk to my friends even to help studying. It makes for a nice study session. I use Hotmail for all of my bills I can email my bank, and all my other bills. I get everything paperless. My family also emails me through Hotmail just about every day. I use Gmail only for school. My EDM310 stuff of course but also everything that goes to my jag account is forwarded to my Gmail. I use YouTube to see all kinds of videos, ones I've posted, my friends posted, commercials, clips I want to remember and so much more. YouTube is an amazing contribution to the internet. Lastly my favorite, texting. I text all day. I wouldn't know what to do without it. I can get in touch with every one I talk to all day at any time. It is a wonderful feeling.
Well that is what I consider to be my PLN, and it is all organized by Symbaloo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittany,

    I liked that you are really enjoying the use of your PLN. I really enjoy using mine. I have my little brother using symbaloo also. He has his network filled with sports resources. I think symbaloo will be a great start for my students to create a PLN in my future classroom.

    ReplyDelete