Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K Summary November

The first C4K I had in November was part of Mrs. Yollis' Class His name is Rexon. Mrs. Yollis had her class do a project called the 365 day Photo Archive. I had Day 281 and Rexon had put pictures of Aspen trees in Colorado. They are beautiful and yellow the leaves are turning. He did a great job.

The other C4K I had was a student in Ms. Squires class. In her class they did a project for science where they made comets! From what I read the class was very excited. I am going to teach high school history but for a science teacher this is a great project and the kids love it. They told what they did, exactly how they made them. They actually sounded really good. I am posting the ingredients below.

Ingredients:

Ice-Cream(Whatever flavour you like, better with chocolate)
Biscuit
100's and 1000's
Chocolate Sprinkles

1. Crush biscuits until dust like.
2. Add the sprinkles and 100's and 1000's and mix
3.Scoop ice-cream then dunk and roll it in dust until completly covered
4. Put in a cone and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment