Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Post # 14

After exploring boxoftricks.net by Jose Pircado I was very impressed. His list of resources was incredible there were so many resources that I had never heard of! Some of which I use often though. I love Gimp, Facebook, and iTunes of course. Gimp is something I discovered this year and use for editing my personal photos. One of Mr. Pircado's resources I think I will be using is OneTrueMedia.com I really liked it. What I was most impressed with of  all is Quizlet.com what an amazing website! How useful it will be in my classroom! I will be going back to this blog. I saved it so that I can use his list of sources in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, boxoftricks.net is very impressive. All of the resources found there are great tools for teachers. I saved this website too so that I can revisit later. Great post!

    ReplyDelete